The Project Management Professional course is a widely recognized Professional qualification for the managers. This course is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The individuals who are interested in building and advancing their career in the Project Management and Initiation. Our PMP online training would provide you with a Project Management Professional certification conducted by the PMI. This certification would help the individual to be recognized globally by the employers. The certification can be added as a credit to your CV. We would make you eligible to pass the PMP certification examination in our training class. We also provide proper knowledge and skills to perform your Projects in an efficient manner. The training classes would make you familiar with all the problems that will arise while planning and executing the projects. The materials we provide for helping you pass the examination are based on Project Management Institute and Guides to Project Management Knowledge body the fifth edition.
What will the students receive from the course?
The students would learn a ton of skills and knowledge about the Project Management. Some other things which they would be learning are:
- At the end of the training the students would be familiar with all the common terminologies and methodologies for managing their projects faster.
- Learn skills and techniques to pass the examination.
- The students would identify and avoid the common mistakes which arise while planning and managing their project.
- The students would gain the required skills and knowledge about the five process groups of Project Management Body of Knowledge along with some areas of Social Responsibility.
Enroll with our Project Management Online Training
Project Management is the most effective system for delivering products within schedule, cost and resource restrictions. The Project Management Online training would help build career opportunity in the project management field. The students would gain a strong knowledge about the basics which would help them to use those techniques for efficiently managing their projects. After this Project Management Online Training the students would be eligible to take up large projects and manage it efficiently. They can identify the risks attached to the projects so that they can plan accordingly. For managing the projects successfully an upfront planning is required.
The students would be benefited highly with our Project Management Training
After the completion of the course the students would be able to:
- Find out the important characteristics of the projects.
- Identifying the project constraints.
- Gain knowledge about the roles and responsibilities of a project Manager.
- Identify the information needed by the stakeholders.
- Describe the roles of the Managing stakeholders and also controlling stakeholder’s engagements.
- Describe the usage of the project charter.
- Identify the conflict within the environment of a project.
- Define and Explain the difference between the influence and authority.
- Create a plan for your project for efficient completion.
- Summarize the important elements of your plan for the project.
- Identify the organizational structures of the project.